Friday, September 18, 2015

ALMOST FALL...









Fall is almost here for real
 and while I have been trying
 to get over a bad backache,
 a few more small touches of the season
 have been set
 around the Cottage.






My back is not 100% yet
 and it still hurts to sit or stand
 for any length of time.

 I think it is something 
that I inherited from my dad
 and it happens every so often
 and just has to be waited out
 and then I will be fine.






Enough of that!

 I will just get on with a few pictures 
of what has been going on around here
 with a little bit of fun editing 
here and there. 
 Of course,
 you know that Kai 
has been helping!


KAI'S KORNER...





"Oops, sorry mom...






"See,
 I just turned them over
 so I don't get them messy 
on the pretty side!"






I made a couple of new autumn pillows
 for the sofa,
 but as you just saw
 they don't always look like this.






























Hope everything is going well
 with all of you.

 I certainly have been enjoying
 all the fall home tours
 going on now.


...Judy...





Sharing today with:





10 comments:

  1. You have some very lovely fall touches around your home. Love your new pillows for the sofa, especially the Jacobean pattern. I hope your back feels better soon. I have often heard that rest is the best cure for a back ache.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I like all your nice fall decorations. So wonderful. My favorite is the wreath on the mirror. You did a fabulous job on the new pillows too. I like how you turn them for the pet. Hope you are enjoying some nice weather. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so pretty! I haven't done any autumn decorating yet it still just too hot! We did have a nice bit of rain but then everything reverted back to high temperatures again...maybe in a few weeks we will see a real change and then I can get more inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everything looks so good Judy. Fall has certainly arrived at your house. I see that Kai is right at home with you and the Captain. She is such a pretty dog.
    Well, we are back to having HOT weather again. It was so good sleeping under covers for a few nights and the windows open. Didn't last long. I see by the weather man that we may have rain again on Tuesday, I sure hope so.
    So sorry that you back is bothering you. Were is nothing worse that having a back ache. Please take care of yourself.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your fall touches Judy. Sooooo pretty. Kai is adorable as always. Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful.
    You always do the most darling vignettes, and sweet touches in your cottage! You inspire me!!
    Keep resting that back, and give Kai a hug :)

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy - so sorry to hear about your back pain! But your little Kai is a little sweetheart, as always. It's definitely looking gallons at your place - beautiful pillows! Take care of that back. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your pretty touches of fall, Judy! You do have a great eye for decor! I hope you are feeling better. That Kai is just too cute, you really WON when you got that sweetie!! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you will be feeling better soon with your back, not to much you can do when it hurts but sit and wait til it gets better.
    I like the paper cabbage you have sitting with the berries and candle and have not seen one like it.
    You have some fine decorating going on and love all of the autumn colors of your pillows, so does Kai. They must be very comfy.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, thank you for coming by earlier. I have been admiring your home and it is so pretty! I had to stop and comment on your vignettes, they are just beautiful! You are very talented and have such a great eye.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy