Tuesday, October 20, 2015

BECAUSE IT'S HALLOWEEN...










We have outgrown all the monsters...

All the dark and dangerous things..







But sometimes when the sun goes down...

Who knows what it can bring?





Did we really leave those creatures...

Locked behind the closet door..







And forget about the whispers...

 When the wind begins to roar?





Once more
 the mOONLIGHT and the mAGIC...

And all that's in between..





Has made us start to wonder...





...because it's Halloween.


...Judy...
The Cottage Witch
October, 2015





Please return
 next week,
 if you dare, 
 for the conclusion of
 what is between
 the mOONLIGHT aND tHE mAGIC.






Sharing today with:













14 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your spooky storyies. I can't wait until next week for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm glad you could visit and look forward to hearing from you again..Happy Wednesday..The Cottage Witch

      Delete
  2. Hello Cottage Witch!
    I love your Halloween posts and look forward to them. What have you dressed your pup as? Kairantasaurus Rex? Yippee Kai Yay Cowboy?
    Bye Kai Blacksheep, Have you any wool? I could keep going but I won't! LOL Kiss that baby for me. xo, T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my favorite Cottage Witch! Very cute post and great poem. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I loved the pictures...especially the Wonder stone. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! Such fun, and you are always so creative.
    Do you remember that song "Crazy in the night", by Kim Carnes?
    That's what your post made me think about .
    Our kids still love that 'spooky' song :)

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really interesting and gorgeous photos!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your post - scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wooooooo. Looking forward to your next chapter.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh I'll be back form ore - love love love the poem. And the photos. You are good at Halloween,for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its near the night- Will be watching the Gold Country Cottage on that dark dark night.
    I am sure there will be creaking
    and banging of doors
    witches flying by on brooms..
    Ohh what magic will appear
    nothing too bad,
    If Jerry and Judy are near..
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stories are getting spookier, Judy! I have to read them in the morning...with the lights on! ;) I do love the poem and pics though. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, I enjoyed your poem and the photo illustrations are perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always fun to visit, read and enjoy your October posts! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy