Thursday, October 17, 2013

THE GATHERING...









They have started on a journey
That will welcome in the night
As they gather round the cauldron
It's a strange and eerie sight..






They ride in on their broomsticks
With a daring plan in place
Don't let the setting fool you
Even though it's dripping lace..






They stir and measure
Add this and that
And then they stir some more..
They whisper softly and when they're done
Their voices reach a roar!






The gathering is over
They have finished their strange brew
Now all that's left is solitude
And a cup for me and you.

Me, The Resident Cottage Witch 2013






...Judy...






We are in our cups today with:








"The Gathering"












10 comments:

  1. My, what a charming little poem!
    Thanks for sharing.
    I just love your pictures..... such cute décor, and just perfect for the season.

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy, I love the pictures and the poem they are great. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Spoooooky time! And you did a great job of creating it!! ( I could do without the spider crawling on my plate... just saying) Great post Judy!

    Blessings, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy,
    What a fantastic post and i just LOVE the poem!! You are giving my my Halloween fix!!

    LOL!!

    HUgs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great poem and photos - almost like being there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 out of 10 for a brilliant post......xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love your spooky Halloween decor!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super photos of halloween.
    you are so talented Judy.
    How did you get all the whispy white clouding around.
    great post.
    xxx val

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy! This is a great display for halloween! I just love it!
    ~Audra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy