Tuesday, November 26, 2019

READY...SET...












I have been busy 
making a few Christmas crafts and 
perfecting my game plan 
for the coming days
 up to Christmas.






The pictures shown in this post
 are all from previous years. 
 Things may or may not be 
the same come this Christmas. 
 We are in the midst of 
preparing for Thanksgiving now and
 it will be a few more days before
 the Christmas magic begins.





I have a plan in mind 
that I think will convey
 all the happy spirit of Christmas and 
will leave you with 
a song in your heart.






As Thanksgiving is later than usual this year, 
it seems that only a short amount of time
 is allotted for planning
 so,  for that reason, 
I will probably be putting out more than
 just one post per week.  
I'm not sure
 how it will play out so,
 if interested, 
sign up to receive my blog posts by e-mail 
if you haven't already and 
 keep your eyes turned 
to your inboxes 
in the coming weeks.





There is a story to be told and 
 you all know that,
 in my opinion, more is more, 
especially at Christmastime.

 The whole month
 of December is
 a GO!
 for Christmas.







Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.



...Judy...







This is the table setting 
I have come up with for our Thanksgiving dinner.  
I am so thankful and grateful 
that all the kids and the grand fur babies 
will be here to
 celebrate with us.


Sharing today at:


and

15 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you dear Judy! Can't wait to see what you have planned for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Angela. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for your kind visit..Happy Thanksgiving..Judy

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving from Canada. We had our holiday in Oct. I don't understand why it's not the same date.
    Thelma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!. I have put up my tree but need to decorate it. Christmas like you say is late and it seems to take me forever when it comes earlier. I am moving slower these days it seems. I always check your blog and see what you have been up to. Hugs betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy,
    I agree with Tasha I think the anticipation is more exciting than the actual event. Ok that heart pillow is too adorable. I would like to put my order in for one in white with cute buttons!!!!! I cannot wait to see your up coming Christmas posts.
    Have a great Thanksgiving. It is going to be the down hill slide after Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's right, it's all about the anticipation. I've been gathering ideas right now, I haven't put up anything more than the lights. I'm very excited to dig in soon though. Maybe on Thanksgiving Day, since we're not hosting. I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and I can't wait to see your Christmas posts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving , your place setting is really festive
    I'm looking forward to my daughter and her family coming and maybe 2 fur babies LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those plates. I made a button pillow a few years back out of blue wool and white antique buttons. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so frustrating at this season! There is so much to write about and not enough time to write it! Well, I'll look forward to your one post a week and to your visits! Happy Thanksgiving, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took a break from Christmas decorating to read this - Thanksgiving is at my daughters, so I can finish up with Christmas here. Of course right now everything is in a terrible mess with stuff strewn all over the house while I decide just what to do. LOL I am not straying too far from previous years because some old "friends" I enjoy too much to hide away and I am trying to practice a little restraint.

    Happy Thanksgiving. Look forward to seeing all of your Christmas posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family. It's over for another year. I'm sure your Christmas cottage will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Judy. I have been remiss in visiting with everything that is going on here. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and upcoming week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your post---I'm sitting here with my bum knee up, we just delivered the Advent calendar and cleared all the Fall stuff away, almost. And we ponder exactly what we will actually try and do this year...! I think I will have to scan my photos and make some careful and realistic decisions, since driving and doing stairs are still not in my repertoire. Love your memories and photos, though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved your post---I'm sitting here with my bum knee up, we just delivered the Advent calendar and cleared all the Fall stuff away, almost. And we ponder exactly what we will actually try and do this year...! I think I will have to scan my photos and make some careful and realistic decisions, since driving and doing stairs are still not in my repertoire. Love your memories and photos, though!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy