Tuesday, March 30, 2021

REFLECTIONS...

 






I would like to thank all of you

 for your kind words of 

compassion and sympathy 

for the loss of our SIL.  

This will take a good while 

to put into perspective

 and there are so many people

 who will be missing her

 for a very long time to come.




Robin

 doesn't take any 

sunspot for granted.

 Now that spring is here

 and there are days 

that are beautiful and sunny, 

she is taking full advantage

 of every one that she can.




We had a beautiful red sky

 the other morning. 

 "Red sky at morning, 

sailor's take warning" 

usually forewarns 

of unsettled weather 

coming our way,

 but this one was just pretty 

with none of the above.



The morning sun 
streaming through 
the dining room window 
is always a great treat. 
It is the first thing we see 
coming out of the bedroom each morning
 and it starts the day off
 just right.




One bunch of plain, run of the mill,
 grocery store blooms 
look a little more special
 when divided into
 three old mason jars 
and placed down
 the center
 of the table. 




A new set of patio cushions 
have been ordered 
for the screen porch.
  I think the colors will be complimentary
 to the green walls 
and the teal garden urns.



Although the reflections
 in the bright light of day 
are a joy to experience,
 the nights are 
still on the cool side
 so we must wrap up
 appropriately.



Yesterday 
marked two weeks
 since the Captain and I 
were fully vaccinated 
so we are free to roam. 
 I have big plans
 for the first thing I am going to do
 but you will have to wait until next week
 to hear about it. 
 To most,
 I am sure, 
it will be inconsequential,
 but to me it will be so special 
and I eagerly await the joy of it!
(Please keep in mind 
that mostly I am a very boring person!)

Stay Smart
Stay Well
Get Your Vaccines
Wear the Mask (because we still have to)



...Judy...




Since Easter will have
 come and gone before we meet again, 
here are my greetings to you
 for a very special day.   
I hope you have a very
 Happy Easter.





Sharing this week at:

Love Your Creativity at Life and Linda

Keep In Touch at Let's Add Sprinkles

14 comments:

  1. Your pup looks so cute all covered up. Beautiful sunrise. Love seeing the different colors. So glad you are fully vaccinated. We are too. Judy I met Jain today from A Quiet Life. It was great seeing her gardens. I took Bella with me to see how she gets along with Jain's dogs. Beautiful post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Linda. That little pup is quite the star around here. Never thought I could fall in love with a chihuahua but she is so special. You two would have so much in common with your beautiful gardening skills. I bet her gardens are more impressive than even the pictures show. How sweet that the dogs could meet each other..Stay well..xxoJudy

      Delete
  2. It looks fabulous, Judy. I'm so pleased you have post-vax plans. Can't wait to hear more. And that photo with your bunny is lovely. Happy Easter week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jeanie. Hope you have a wonderful Easter..Stay well..xxoJudy

      Delete
  3. Robin looks so cute in here blanket peeking out. Glad you are fully vaccinated. Woo Hoo! I still have my second shot to go in a few weeks. Love your mason jars with pretty flowers. Have a great week and wonderful Easter. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kris. She cracks me up without even trying. Glad you will be up to date on shots in awhile. I'm glad to have gotten it over with but don't know that it changes too much for me..Stay well..xxoJudy

      Delete
  4. What a creative way to display your flowers. I will have to remember this. Cute pup peeking out of that blanket. This morning there was a chill and so wish I could have stayed under the covers. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Janice. I think this is a new way to arrange flowers. Those grocery store bunches are never enough to make a pretty full bouquet so dividing them up this way and adding a few greens from the garden does the trick..We are having beautiful weather so far but I know that fickle spring will change before it is all over..Stay well..xxoJudy

      Delete
  5. Happy Easter, Judy!! I hope it's a lovely bunny filled weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kim. Maybe not a lot of bunnies but with sunny skies, it will be a lovely weekend..Happy Easter and Stay Well..xxoJudy

      Delete
  6. Wishing you a joyous Easter, such a pretty day may you breath in all its beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I appreciate the sentiments and wish you just the very same..Stay well..xxoJudy

      Delete
  7. Judy,
    The sun has finally swung around so now the front of our house sees it...We do not get the Sun in the front from mid September until April..I am looking forward to seeing some amazing sunsets!! Love your new cushions and looking forward to seeing the transformation!! I hope you had a lovely Easter...we enjoyed ours...Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Deb. I'm glad you are finally getting the sun to come around to the front. Hopefully we will be starting on the screen porch and the Secret Garden before long. We did have a Happy Easter, although it was just quiet. Glad you did also..Stay well..xxoJudy

      Delete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy