Tuesday, January 23, 2024

THE LITTLE CHILLS AND THE BIG THRILLS...








January brings the snowfolk
 out in style at the Cottage.


I put these little folks together a few years back 

and mostly they have suffered through stormy weather on a closet shelf.  

This is their year!





One lone snowman, in his warmest attire,

 has joined the scene 

on the winter mantel...






...and another on the sitting room shelf.




I received this little guy 

as part of my Christmas gift from Jake and Jacenda.

  He is now learning to adjust to winter life at the Cottage.





A dapper snowman has a message for all who enter

And

 Now that you have seen the little Chills...





...here are the big Thrills.

A trip to Trader Joe's. 

Pretty flowers and fixins' for all kinds of soups.

 It doesn't take much to make me happy!


"The power
 of finding beauty in the humblest things
 makes home happy and life lovely.

Louisa May Alcott


...xxoJudy...





Sharing today with:

Love Your Creativity at Love and Linda


16 comments:

  1. Your snow people are so cute, and yes, what else besides hearts is appropriate. I'm wistfully looking at my greenhouse I can't even get to...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sandi. I probably will do a few hearts soon, but for now I just need to thaw out! ..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your snow peeps. One is more adorable than the next. Have a great week. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Kris. With winter friends like them, who needs enemys?..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your snow folk. I'm just dying to get mine out (only a few are out --those are the ones I could get to as my basement is torn up.) They're so cheery, aren't they? I love them all, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jeanie. , I love them too, but I just realized that my pics are all over the place, cutting into my side bar. I have been working with enlarging my photos but this way is just too touchy and doesn't work so I think I have finally figured it out by changing the pixel count. We shall see with next post. xxoJudy

      Delete
  6. Love all those sweet and happy faces, Judy. I need to put my snowmen in a separate tub from Christmas, so I can keep them out longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Debra. I do have mine in a separate storage. I used to display mine during Christmas until I read an article by someone who told about displaying them after and I thought that a great idea..xxoJudy

      Delete
  7. Loving all of your snowmen! So fun and perfect doe winter decorating. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Janice. I love them too. Hope all is well with you..xxoJudy

      Delete
  8. Those are adorable and artistic snowmen and very original! They make sweet displays and bring joy to each room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bernideen. I always try to find one that is a little different..Happy Weekend..xxoJudy

      Delete
  9. Love your snow folks in all the different spots! Extended gloomy weather here, so I'm happy to have access to a Trader Joe's and make soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Today is sunny and supposed to reach 70 degrees. I will take it, but still eating soup! Have a wonderful weekend..xxoJudy

      Delete
  10. Your snowmen are just darling, Judy!! I bet they brighten your day...along with those lovely flowers! Enjoy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much, Kim. Yes, they are sweet little things that help to make the month of January bearable..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy