Friday, March 29, 2024

HAPPY EASTER...





This is a favorite spot of mine. 

 When the morning sun comes in 

through the lace curtains 

and reflects off of the ceiling, 

I sit and drink my first cup of coffee 

and all seems right with my world.  

I could sit here all day and dream

 and it was so pretty this morning 

that I just wanted to share it with you.




As I was finishing up my post for last week, 

I glanced at the calendar

 and Easter smacked me right in the face.

  I don't know where the time went this month. 

 From the first day of spring until now

 has all passed by in a blur. 

 I have been planning out in my head 

what I was going to do for Easter 

and it seemed that I had way more time 

than I actually have.




I didn't want the time to go by 

without wishing you all a Happy Easter 

so here is an extra dose of cheer 

from the Cottage.




We are back to sunny spring days again. 

 So far the beautiful flowering spring trees

 have managed to bloom

 right in between an occasional windy and rainy day 

so they are holding onto their blossoms 

longer than usual this year. 

 I am fortunate to be able 

to look out my kitchen window

 and see my neighbor's tree in full bloom.



I added a small bit of Easter to the parlor...

 



...a little something more to the entry...





...and to the game table
 in the sitting room as well.











I have been writing this post

 over the last couple of days

 and what started out as beautiful sunny weather 

has now turned into something a little different. 


 Such is Springtime.


Have a Happy and Blessed Easter everyone.


...xxoJudy...









 

 ,

14 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Judy. Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kris. I wish the same to you, Terry and the family..xxoJudy

      Delete
  2. Loving all of the bunnies! I have a sitting spot for stitching and one for being on my computer. Happy Easter to you and the Captain. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Janice. I love having a special sitting spot. My same wishes to you and your family..xxoJudy

      Delete
  3. You have so many sweet Easter accents, Judy. As usual, I would love to shop your home!! Happy Easter my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kim. As usual, I would love to have you. My best Easter wishes to you and your family..xxoJudy

      Delete
  4. Awww, Judy, all your sweet chicks and flowers are lovely. Since we have the blinds up in the kitchen for all the seedlings, the kitchen is awash in blaring sunlight (deceptive as it has been so cold). I hope you have a lovely Easter, your home is so ready, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sandi. The sun is trying so hard to shine through. There is hope! Happy Easter to you and your family..xxoJudy

      Delete
  5. I know exactly what you mean -- it came so very fast. I love your beautiful Easter decor, Judy, especially the bunnies and the blooms. They are always the very best. Happy Easter to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jeanie. Bunnies and blooms are the best. My warm Easter wishes to you and Rick. Hope you get to spend time with the grands. xxoJudy

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you had a nice Easter Judy! Your cottage looks so pretty with the Easter decorations and bunnies! I know what you mean about a sunny day, then rain, then sun, then wind, etc. It's every changing! Every sunny day is a treasure! I love sitting in my dining area at my new home, as I can look out 3 big tall windows at the blue sky, sunshine (when it does shine) and the big tall trees! It's such a pleasure for me! xoxo Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so pretty with all of your sweet Easter bunnies and chicks and the beautiful spring flowers. You have a beautiful place to sit with your morning coffee, Judy. It looks like a great place to plan your day or just sit and daydream. I meant to tell you how pretty your paintings are in your next post, too. I am trying to catch up - like you I find the time moves much too quickly and I'm always behind. Love seeing your beautiful home decorated for the holidays. Wish I could sit and have that morning coffee with you. Hugs xo K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter to you dear friend! The days do pass by so very quickly! I love your morning view, and the view of your neighbor's blooming tree! I can't wait until my crabapple blooms! Oh, the delights of springtime blooms! I wish you all the best - this springtime weather is a bit silly, isn't it! Blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, your Easter vignettes delight! Your home is always inviting. I love seeing these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so special to me...Judy