I just finished writing a post today and soon as I published it, I got the sweetest message from my friend, Thea at www.heartsandbluebells.blogspot.com
She has bestowed upon me the Sunshine Award and I am so honored to accept it and send it on.
This came at a really good time for me today, as I was feeling a little down because someone misunderstood something I said and it made me very sad. But that is water under the bridge now, and like I said in one of my posts, "Quit Whining and Get On With It."
Before I do get on with it though, I have told you repeatedly that I am very technically challanged and that has never been more apparent than now. I tried to download the beautiful sunflower that Thea passed on to me, but no luck. If it weren't for my good friend Gloria, at www.happytobe.blogspot.com, just yesterday showing me how to link up, I wouldn't even be able to go this far.
l. Favorite Color: Pink with blue a close second. Since my daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer, I've come to really love pink.
2. Favorite Animal: I have to put dogs at the top of my list with apologies to my beautiful little puss, Maggie. I love you too.
3. Favorite Number: 153 which is the address of the Cottage.
4. Favorite non-alcholic drink: A virgin margarita.
5. Facebook or Twitter: I have never done either one. I am addicted to blogging!
6. What's your passion: I have to put three: Decorating, watching TV and my husband, but not necessarily in that order.
7. Giving or Receiving: I love to give but I'm not the least bit unhappy about receiving either.
8. Favorite Pattern: I love lace and florals.
9. Favorite day of the week: It's always Saturday. I still can't get the hang of being retired.
10. Favorite Flower: I can't even tell you how much I love Lilacs.
These are my five very special friends that I would like to nominate. There really are so many that brighten my day, but I have to follow the rules:
l. Maura at www.lilaclanecottage.blogspot.com
2. Barbara at www.21rosemarylane.blogspot.com
3. Marina at www.evelynmay.blogspot.com
4. Jacqueline at www.cabinandcottage.blogspot.com
5. Gloria at www.happytobe.blogspot.com
Just answer the questions above, pick 5 of your rays of sunshine notify them that they are special to you and download the beautiful sunflower at Thea's blog: www.heartsandbluebells.blogspot.com
Or you may download mine (don't know if it's legal or not) if you would so desire.
Thank you so much Thea for thinking of me.